Friday, January 4, 2013

Phone calls.. and my peace of mind...

I hate making phone calls... unfortunately, I have spent the better part of some days on the phone since Winston went in the nursing home.. I call.. leave a message.. they call.. leave a message.. when I actually get someone they say I'll check into it and call you back.. and don't. I can't get anything resolved or settled..

So this upsets me.. I get aggravated and annoyed.. and that solves nothing.. just makes me aggravated and annoyed! So I am trying to develop a better attitude about phone calls.. first.. I pray before making it.. if I don't get the person I am looking for.. I pray to just accept that it wasn't time to talk to them.. if I don't get the answer I want, (or need) then I pray for Gods answer.. and I pray for contentment as I wait on His reply...

I really need an attitude adjustment when it comes to being content... I am so happy to be home.. but am discontent with things.. not knowing what my situation will be day by day.. I am working on accepting this moment.. enjoying what time I have home, because I could be looking for a job tomorrow... one phone call with the wrong answer and this could all be over...

I don't know how I'll ever get caught up.. thousands in bills... but I have heat.. food.. and no one's taking the house.. I need to work on being content with what I have. Which is a real delight in being home again...



No comments:

Post a Comment