Saturday, January 12, 2013

Todays meditation...

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" Phil. 4:6&7.

I have been seriously meditating on these verses all afternoon... my stress level is pretty much off the charts lately.. which leads to a 4 day headache.. and hasn't solved a single problem yet.. so today I wrote these verses out and have stopped and read them over and over.. and then.. I acted on them! Starting with prayer.. went to my room and poured my heart out to the Lord.. all my fears.. cares.. worries.. gave them all to Him.. then I just sat there... quiet.

Until I had my answer... I felt such peace in me.. I have a couple ideas to handle some of the mess.. some phone calls to make Monday.. solutions I feel God led me to.. once I stopped trying to solve everything myself.. there are steps I need to take to get things in order.. but I have been so overwhelmed I have been avoiding taking action.. well.. all that has solved is putting me further behind and making me worry more.. so it's time to take control of my situation.. remembering to let God lead ther way!

Feeling hopeful.. nothing is going to fix this mess fast.. but if I can get a grip on it all and start the process...I can have peace and enjoy being home while I can be! Maybe be a bit more fun to be around too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment