Monday, January 14, 2013

Storms in life....

"Sometimes the LORD calms the storm...
sometimes He lets the storm rage,
and calms His child".

I have clung to this quote so many times in the past...
Kind of ready for the storm to end...
but until then... Keeping on.


Sometimes He uses friends and a pot of tea :) This was sent to me by some dear online friends to cheer me..  I have sat with a pot of tea and a devotional and let the peace of God wash over me... I need peace so badly...

God bless those who have taken time to encourage me.. my tea friends.. online messages.. anonymous gifts to help with heat.. my brothers coming through with tires for my car... I will get through this... and maybe come out a better person.. at the very least I have seen myself stronger than I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment